College loans are helpful when necessary, but when does borrowing become too much? Here are some resources to help you find out how you're doing financially and what you can do to better manage your debt:
- When is it strategically appropriate and beneficial to borrow for school expenses? Visit our Borrowing Principles page to find out.
- Debt management requires wise budgeting and financial goal-setting. Visit this page to find out how.
- Already in debt? Find out how to best manage your debt here.
- Create a spending plan to minimize future debt and to pay off any existing debt as soon as possible.
- Keep track of your credit. To find out how your debt may impact (or has already impacted) your credit score, click here.
- Pay it off as soon as you can. Learn some basic principles of debt repayment here.
- Have a plan in mind. Wondering how long it's going to take to pay it all off? Use our Loan Calculator to find out.
- Set an appointment with us to receive financial guidance and to find more resources to help you manage your debt.
Start managing your debt now! Putting it off can result in serious financial consequences now and/or in the future. The good news is that you can prevent those problems if you borrow wisely and start managing your debt early. If you have any questions, please speak with a trusted financial professional or contact us here.