9. I can usually find ways to reduce my expenses to avoid unnecessary borrowing.
10. If I currently have a student loan, I know my total outstanding balance and the required minimum monthly payment to meet this obligation after I graduate.
11. I have an outstanding student loan balance in the amount of (estimate, if necessary):
12. I pay my credit card balance in full each month to maintain a good credit score and avoid interest charges. (Select "Not Applicable" if you don't have a credit card).
13. I have ordered and reviewed a copy of my personal credit report from a major credit reporting bureau and know my credit score.
14. I know about recommended actions to protect myself from identity theft and actively take these precautions to ensure my personal information is not used fraudulently.