Living Without a Budget
If you are living without a budget, "Stop it!" (to use President Dieter F. Uchtdorf's words*). Having a budget is vital to your financial well-being and success.
Here's what you can do to get started:
- Begin your financial plan with these 6 easy steps.
- Create a spending plan using our custom-made Excel spreadsheets.
- Set an appointment with us to receive personalized help from our trusted mentors.
- Start saving your checkbook from the cash register. Click here for some great resources to help you with smart spending habits.
- Cut costs on school supplies. Are your textbook costs breaking the bank every semester? Visit this page for tips on how to save on textbooks and fit them in the budget.
- Keep your budget mobile with these cool money-saving apps.
These are just a few things you can do to kick-start the process, but remember: a budget is only worth something if you apply it. Once you create a budget, stick with it!
Disclaimer: Please budget responsibly.
*Uchtdorf, Dieter F. "The Merciful Obtain Mercy." LDS General Conference. Utah, Salt Lake City. 1 Apr. 2012. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Web.